You’ve decided your next vacation is in Barcelona! A fine choice I might add 🙂
That said, we don’t want you to arrive unprepared.
The most important thing to do is to buy attraction tickets in advance, since capacities have been reduced post-COVID – and in many places it’s now mandatory to book in advance.
There’s no greater an example of this than the Sagrada Familia – so here’s my advice on where to buy Sagrada Familia tickets:
To guarantee your time slots you have to book in advance or risk being turned away, or even waiting hours in line. The most popular Sagrada Familia ticket seller is Tiqets for the following reasons:
- They’ve got the greatest customer service team for any post-buy inquiries in English
- They offer instant ticket delivery for smart phone access
- They throw in a free downloadable audio guide with all Sagrada Familia purchases
Still need more info on the service? Feel free to take a look at the reviews of over 26,000 Sagrada Familia ticket buyers on their site.
In the meantime, I’ll leave you the booking links for the most common tickets:
- Ticket with audio guide -> Buy now
- Ticket with audio guide & tower visit -> Buy now
- Ticket with guided tour in English -> Buy now
- Gaudì Bundle (Sagrada + Park Guell) -> Buy now
If there is no availability for your desired ticket, enter this page and enter your dates – only the options with availability will appear.
At any rate, just remember that time slots sell out quickly and it’s best not to get caught empty-handed. Get instant tickets by buying online and you’re guaranteed a hassle-free experience.
Got any more questions about where to buy Sagrada Familia tickets? Write me in the comments below 🙂