But before you organize your trip to the park, I thought I’d give you a few Park Guell tips:
- Remember to book your Park Guell tickets online to avoid sellouts (hourly visits are capped).
- Check the Park Guell visiting hours for the time of year when you plan on visiting.
- If you want to avoid the climb to reach the park, take bus #24 which leaves you right next to the entrance.
- Inside the park, there is a snack bar – however, the prices are very high so we recommend bringing a snack.
- During the summer, avoid visiting the park in the early afternoon as the sun really hits!
- The best times to visit Park Guell are early in the morning and late in the afternoon (during winter in Barcelona it’s better to go around 4:00 to 5:00 pm when the sun sets earlier).
- Remember to bring seasonally appropriate clothing, with comfortable footwear such as sneakers.
- After visiting the Park, if you want to stay nearby, you can go to Turò de les 3 Creus or Mirador Joan Sales.
- Hungry? Slot in the best places to eat near Park Guell.
⚠️ 2023 Warning ⚠️: It’s now mandatory to book your Park Guell tickets in advance.
Sell outs are extremely common, especially on weekends.
The only way to guarantee your spot is by booking Park Guell tickets online:
Have any other Park Guell travel tips? Leave us a comment below to help enrich this post!