The first rule of Paella Club is… well, let’s be honest: talking and drinking and having fun.
I’m stoked to bring my readers this 5 course Spanish culinary adventure.
Paella Club is hosted by a rotating cast of the city’s top paella chefs.
During this 3.5 hour Barcelona paella cooking class you’ll learn how to cook gourmet paella with wine and laughs over a warm stove – at this hands-on cooking workshop with Masterchef-like workstations.
Here, you’ll only use locally sourced ingredients for true a farm-to-table experience.
Heck, they’ve even managed to land a five-star rating on over 1,000 reviews:
Here’s a sneak preview:
What Readers Are Saying:
How to Reserve Your Paella Class Spot:
- Click the pink button above or open this Paella Club booking link to be taken to the reservation form.
- Select your visit dates and number of guests and add your purchase to the cart.
- Put in some personal details: email address, phone number, and dietary restrictions if applicable.
- Submit the form.
WHY BOOK WITH BARCELONA HACKS?
Especially in summer these Barcelona paella cooking classes sell out quickly.
Here, you can reserve your spot in just 30 seconds without having to worry about fiddling for credit cards or remembering your PayPal password.
Just keep in mind that you’ll have to square away the payment within 24 hours, or your spot will be given to the next person in line.
Also, if you appreciate the work we do here, know that I earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which helps me dedicate more time to making this the best Barcelona holiday resource on the web!
- The Full Menu Experience price at Paella club is per person.
- To complete the booking you’ll need to click the red button above and select your dates (the workshop runs Monday to Sunday from 8:00 pm to about 11:30 pm).
- It is strongly suggested to book ASAP as these small classes sell out weeks in advance.
- You’ll then receive a confirmation by email – from here you’ll have 24 hours to complete your payment.
- CANCELLATIONS: once settled up, cancellations made with at least 48 hours notice before the workshop will get a full refund.
- Paella Club will confirm your spot in the cooking class by email (customer service hours 9:00-23:00 Barcelona time).
The Paella Club
The Paella Club is found at Carrer del Dr. Dou 5, 08001. The closest metro station is LICEU (green line L3).