On this page you can book yourself a 5 course Spanish culinary adventure.
Paella Club is hosted by Executive Chef Alex Villar, the first North American student accepted to the famous Basque Culinary Centre.
During the paella cooking class you’ll learn how to cook gourmet paella with wine and laughs over a warm stove – this hands-on cooking workshop at Masterchef-like workstations uses only locally sourced ingredients for true a farm-to-table experience.
You can get this 3.5 hour Full Menu Experience package for just €85.00.
Keep on reading to see the menu!
How Booking Works
To hold your spot in the best Barcelona paella cooking class going you’ll be required to make a small 10% deposit.
This deposit system is completely secure and if for any reason you’re unable to attend you can be entitled to a full refund (read the conditions at the bottom of the page).
WHY BOOK WITH BARCELONA HACKS?
1) It’s the only place to book this exclusive workshop with only 10% down – giving you a lot of flexibility.
2) I earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which helps me dedicate more time to making this the best Barcelona holiday resource on the web!
- The Full Menu Experience price at Paella club is per person.
- To complete the booking you’ll need to click the red button above and fill out the Typeform specifying your dates (the workshop runs Monday to Saturday from 8:00 pm to about 11:30 pm) and make a €8.50 deposit for every person attending. You’ll then receive a payment confirmation by email and your payment will be finalized by Paella Club.
- CANCELLATIONS: cancellation emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with at least 12 hours notice before the workshop will get a full refund, which will be paid back within 24 hours of the notice.
- Paella Club will confirm your spot in the cooking class by email (customer service hours 9:00-23:00 Barcelona time). Should there not be availability for your chosen time they will suggest an alternative, and if one cannot be found you’ll be reimbursed in 24 hours.
- REMINDER: there are no paella cooking classes on Sundays.
The Paella Club
The Paella Club is found at Carrer del Dr. Dou 5, 08001. The closest metro station is LICEU (green line L3).