On this page you can book yourself a 5 course Spanish culinary adventure.
Paella Club is hosted by Executive Chef Alex Villar, the first North American student accepted to the famous Basque Culinary Centre.
During the paella cooking class you’ll learn how to cook gourmet paella with wine and laughs over a warm stove – this hands-on cooking workshop at Masterchef-like workstations uses only locally sourced ingredients for true a farm-to-table experience.
You can get this 3.5 hour Full Menu Experience package for just €85.00.
Keep on reading to see the menu!
How Booking Works
- Click the pink button below or this paella class booking link to be taken to the reservation form.
- Fill out some personal details including your desired Barcelona paella class times.
- Submit the form and wait for your email from Paella Club to complete the booking. You will finalize the payment with them.
WHY BOOK WITH BARCELONA HACKS?
Especially in summer these paella cooking classes sell out quickly.
In taking just 30 seconds to fill out the form you can get your foot in the door without having to worry about fiddling for credit cards or remembering your PayPal password.
Also, if you appreciate the work we do here, know that I earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which helps me dedicate more time to making this the best Barcelona holiday resource on the web!
- The Full Menu Experience price at Paella club is per person.
- To complete the booking you’ll need to click the red button above and fill out the Typeform specifying your dates (the workshop runs Monday to Saturday from 8:00 pm to about 11:30 pm).
- You’ll then receive a confirmation from by email. Shortly after this, Paella Club will be in touch to finalize the payment with them.
- CANCELLATIONS: once settled up, cancellations made with at least 48 hours notice before the workshop will get a full refund.
- Paella Club will confirm your spot in the cooking class by email (customer service hours 9:00-23:00 Barcelona time). Should there not be availability for your chosen time, they will suggest an alternative Barcelona paella cooking class time.
- REMINDER: there are no paella cooking classes on Sundays.
The Paella Club
The Paella Club is found at Carrer del Dr. Dou 5, 08001. The closest metro station is LICEU (green line L3).