You’ve just finished visiting Gaudi’s majestic Casa Batlló – nice job.
Now you find yourself out on the street wondering if there are any other great attractions near Casa Batllo.
⚠️ 2023 Warning ⚠️: It is strongly suggested to book your Casa Batllo tickets in advance.
Sell outs are very common and lines on site can take 20-30 minutes.
- 🎟️ Buy now: Casa Batllo Fast Track Admission (skip the lines)
- 👨✈️ Buy now: Casa Batllo Gold (VIP entrance + Gaudi Cube + exclusive rooms)
- 🌃 Buy now: Casa Batllo Magic Nights (10D Experience + rooftop concert + wine)
Doing so also helps us get one step closer to our dream – doing Barcelona Hacks for a living! 🙏
Well don’t despair, this architectural masterpiece is located right along Passeig de Gracia, one of the busiest avenues in all of Spain – so you won’t find yourself short of options.
Let’s take a quick look at a few of my favourite options for things to do near Casa Batlló. 😉
- Casa Milà: Many visitors are unaware that another significant work from Gaudì was commissioned just 500 meters away. A visit to Casa Mila (or La Pedrera) is a great alternative for those who haven’t quite had their fill of modernist architecture.
- Passeig de Gracia: This is the most important shopping street in the city, so you’ll find a myriad of Barcelona shopping opportunities for everyone – from the most luxurious fashion houses in the world to more affordable brands that cater to the less chic clientele.
- Gracia: A short 10 minutes to the North is the beautiful district of Gracia, one of Barcelona’s most popular neighbourhoods. Its lively Barcelona cafés and shops make it one of the city’s vibrant and culturally significant areas.
- Plaça Catalunya: head If you head 10 minutes in the opposite direction you’ll arrive in, where you can stroll along the famous La Rambla and check out the old city, the Gothic Quarter or the Raval.
- Barcelona’s best restaurants: If you’re simply on the lookout for a delicious meal after the visit, then simply consult our guide on best places to eat near Casa Batlló – I promise we’ve got you covered.
Now you have a wide variety of things to do near Casa Batlló. 🙂
Finally, if you haven’t grabbed your tickets yet, be sure to pick them up here as basically it’s mandatory to book your times in advance.
Also keep in mind that booking in advance using the button below saves
I’m always happy to give custom advice 😊
🧐 | Curious yet? Read over 5000 Casa Batllo reviews from tourists just like you.